Sunday, October 2, 2011

More from Jesstine's Sweet Tooth

Tonight I was talking on the phone and Jesstine, being the big girl that she is, went in the bathroom and took care of business without having to have any help. When she was done she called to me to help with the clean up process. I have been trying to get rid of some of the M&M's we used to potty train. She has a dispenser that is a lot like a gumball machine and it sits on the bathroom counter. After she was done getting cleaned up, I left so she could pull her pants up. About 20 min. later she comes to me and says, "Mommy, I want to eat they all." I noticed that she had a little chocolate on her mouth. I asked her what she was talking about. She just simply repeated what she had just told me, "I want to eat they all." Only she added, "I need the yeyyow one." I went back to the bathroom and discovered that the M&M dispenser that had been about a quarter of the way full was now reduced to 5 candies and about 6 coming out of the dispenser hole! LOL! I got a good chuckle out of it, but quickly took the dispenser into the kitchen and put it where she couldn't get to it! I wonder what kind of trouble she is going to try and pull when the baby gets here and she is forced to be a little more independent.....

In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments: