Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jesstine has a best friend named Kylie. She has been mentioned a lot on this blog. Well, they haven't seen each other for over three weeks. Kylie went with her mommy and brother to her grandparents' house in South Dakota for a couple of weeks and for a full week before that, we were unable to get together to play. These girls asked about each other on a daily basis! So when they were finally reunited this morning, I had a song from one of my favorite childhood movies going through my head. The movie is Annie and the song is "I Don't Need Anything But You." The words are:
Together at last! Together forever!
We're tying a knot, they never can sever!
I don't need sunshine now to turn my skies to blue!
I don't need anything but you!

They had the most fun on the trampoline playing "tag" such as it is with two toddler girls! LOL! It was filled with a lot of giggling!

You can just see the joy on their faces!


And check out these cute little girls playing the classic game, "Ring Around The Rosie!" This is the version they learned in music class. They did this at least three times!

In Him,
The Hutchins'

No comments: