Monday, April 23, 2012

New Noise AND New Toys

It's been over a week since I have posted. Didn't really have anything new to add to the blog. Although today I did just on a whim decide to see if Emmitt could sit in music class. He actually did!! In any case, I am back with some exciting stuff (if you are a grandparent, aunt, uncle or other family member to this beautiful brood that is) today! 

Emmitt has really been babbling a lot more in the last few days. He is even making intelligible sounds like "Mama" and "Dada." He just does it for fun, not just when he is mad like he used to! He used to say "Mama" a LOT when he was not being fed quickly enough or was just tired or something. Granted, I don't think he is identifying Stephen as "Dada" or me as "Mama," but it is a breath of fresh air compared to always hearing yells and screeches! Here is a video I took last night at bath time. I was trying to get him to say "Mama" and he would almost chastise me and say "Dada!"



Also, we got an AMAZINGLY noisy toy for Emmitt for Christmas from Aunt Jenni and Uncle Seth. It is very entertaining though for the kids. Emmitt likes it, but I think Jesstine likes it even more! I guess I should be thankful that she can make it work to entertain him since she is really is favorite toy to begin with. I still think it is funny that I "catch" her playing with it even when he is not in the room!


Thank you Aunt Jenni and Uncle Seth for my "jumping bean" toy!

 Thank you Aunt Jenni and Uncle Seth for Emmitt's "jumping bean" toy!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments: