Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Did She Say?!

I am single parenting it for about five days this week while Stephen is in Joplin on a missions trip with some church folks. Tonight is the first night of this. After nap today, Jesstine was playing happily back in our bedroom (introducing Emmitt's Dumpty to her Dumpty). Out of the blue, she comes up to me and she says, "I've got some good news and I've got some bad news, Woody. The good news is I found your hat! Oh, boy Slink, where'd you find it? THAT'S the bad news!" (For those of you who don't know, this is a conversation between Woody and Slinky Dog in Toy Story 2.) I laughed quite a bit at hearing my little three year-old recite an entire conversation from a movie! She is CERTAINLY her Mommy and Daddy's daughter! Oh, and I just want to add that it has been MONTHS since she last watched that movie. I found some CD's at Target that have 4 songs and a story on them. They are anything from the Disney Princess stories to Toy Story. Toy Story 2 happens to be one of them she hears often in the car. So, my guess is that is where she picked it up!

In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments: