Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dinner with a 3 year-old

Dinner with Jesstine is always interesting. We never know if she is going to eat what I fix or not. Tonight was no exception. Here are a couple of noteworthy moments:

Tonight we were having Hamburger Helper for dinner (not one of her favorites). She usually picks at it and only eats a bite after being forced. She asked what it was and I told her it was Hamburger Helper. Later she mentioned how she had finished her "handy helpers!" After a little while into dinner she started saying that she wanted some cake. I said, "You mean a brownie like last night, it's kinda like cake." She emphatically said, "YEAH!" When she had finished all of her dinner (minus the hamburger from her "handy helpers"), I got her a brownie bite. I have it to her and she said, "That's not cake, that's a BROWNIE!" (Aunt Jenni, her comment reminded us a little of "Hey, where's my cookie?!"

There is never a dull moment with this girl! Despite being home today from church so that she didn't pass any of her snotsies or sneezes on to anyone else, she has had us rolling with laughter quite a bit today!

God is Good!

In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments: