Monday, March 5, 2012

Stranded...In Tents...With Happy Lunches

With Emmitt being sick, we have pretty much just stayed in the house. Jesstine and Stephen went to church yesterday and Emmitt and I hung out at home. Today it is me and the kids at home. As promised here are pictures of Emmitt's tent and a couple of the happy boy himself! He is getting MUCH better! He is smiling a lot more (he never stopped, it just wasn't as often) and even laughed a couple of times last night! I hope this means we are over the hump. Jesstine just has a slight cough and runny nose. She is currently dressed up as Belle (courtesy of Aunt Jenni) and dancing to her Elmo boom box while Emmitt plays on his play mat.


 His nest is BEST!

 More of the smiles I was referring to.
Jesstine had a "happy lunch" today! She rarely eats peanut butter and jelly (weird, I know), but requested it today for lunch. I thought I would make it fun since we are stuck in the house today. She appreciated it. Surprisingly, she ate EVERY bite! She got a fortune cookie for her treat. Her fortune read: "Fame is in your future." Dancing Belle impersonators beware!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments: