Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPRING FEVER!!

The flu isn't the only source of fever around here. After a week of cold and flu fevers and rain, rain, rain....someone is itching to get outside! She has spring fever now! Don't believe me, see for yourself!

Really, she is doing MUCH better! After 6 days of fever, she was fever free today and most of yesterday. She is still taking antibiotic for an ear infection, but she was in much better spirits today. Just in time for her cousins to come and play. She still tires easily. The nice thing is that she takes long naps. She doesn't have as much energy to keep herself entertained though. That is one of the downsides. It is sure nice to see this smile again though! Earlier she brought Dumpty to me and said she needed to change her clothes because her diaper leaked through. Wonder where she would ever have heard that!


More Spring Fever face! Isn't she just the cutest?!
Emmitt and I currently have colds. I went ahead and went to the doctor at the minor emergency center last night because my cold had spread to my eye. I don't have it as bad as the Stephen and Jesstine though. No fever. Hopefully Emmitt's is more of a teething thing and not a cold! Not optimistic with out our week has gone though!

Speaking of Emmitt, I just can't get over how cute he is. Jesstine is cute too. I never thought that it would be different, but I look at my kids each differently. It makes sense; they are different people! I love the baby stage now that he is a little older and more interactive! He is  growing so fast. It amazes me how certain mannerisms start pretty much right off the bat. For instance, crossing your legs/feet (see below). This week he discovered his feet and that they work to move things. Those feet are just adorable!

On that note, it is time to watch a movie with hubby!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments: