Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day.....

from me Lucky Charms!!!


These are for Grandmom who LOVES green!!

Oh and can't forget to post that on Wednesday, March 14, Emmitt rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time. He couldn't fully roll over because he was SO busy chewing on his hands (his first tooth is ALSO popping through at just 4 months!!!), they were in the way of him fully rolling over. Today he figured it out! He was so proud of himself until he discovered he STILL didn't know how to roll the other way! I am sure that will be coming too!

Daddy and Jesstine have the flu. I am crossing my fingers that the tickle in my throat is just allergy related and not the flu! If I get it, Emmitt will more than likely get it and he is just SO young! Besides that, he has been sick enough! Poor guy! Prayers would be GREAT!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments: