Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Christmas

As much as I LOVE getting together with family and the holidays in general, I am really looking forward to things slowing down and for a new routine to begin! Maybe it is because I only get sleep in 4 hour increments these days. Or maybe I am just getting older. What ever it is, here is a little glimpse of the fun we had the last few days while my in-loves were in town!

 Emmitt has a new cuddle buddy!
 Aunt Jenni ALSO has a new cuddle buddy!
 In the middle of the visits with family, I had my follow up appointment with my doctor! If you ever need an OBGYN, this is the guy to call! Had to get a picture with him for Emmitt's baby book and for my memory's sake! Been through a LOT with this guy!

 Aunt Jenni and Emmitt got pretty cozy! 

 Seth reading to the big kids!
 Jesstine playing dress up in her new dress up clothes! Here she is as a fairy princess.
Here she thinks that she is Bell of Beauty and the Beast fame!

Hope your holidays have been wonderful!
In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments: