Saturday, December 10, 2011

Customer Service

The other day, Sandra (my mother-in-love) called me to let me know that she had received the shipment from Bath and Body Works that I had helped to order for her. The only problem was that one bottle of shampoo was missing. Because I ordered it for her all of the information was in my email and on my credit card. I told her I would take care of it. Emmitt was asleep on my chest, so I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I picked up the phone and dialed customer service right away. Of course it was an automated system! Not only that, to speak to a customer service rep., I had to SAY, "customer service." Right at the precise moment I was to say customer service, Emmitt snored quite loudly. It triggered the voice recognition on the phone to say, "That was an inappropriate request. Please try again." Had to laugh and had to post for memory's sake! Emmitt is quite a loud sleeper!! We have learned that rather quickly! In Him, The Hutchins

No comments: