Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Funny Moments with Funny Kids

I was looking back at how many people I have had visit my blog and it is consistently 2-3 people on average. I remind myself that I keep this blog mainly as a way to look back at memories that I don't want to forget. I really need to work on getting it into a book! In the meantime, more of those memories that I don't want to forget! Here were some from the last week or so!

The first is actually from Emmitt. I ordered some things from Bath and Body Works for my mother-in-love. When she got her order, there was a bottle missing. I decided that it was best for me to take care of it since I had ordered it using my own credit card. I called the customer service number and it was an automated system. Not only that, it had voice recognition where you had to say "customer service" to speak to a customer service rep. Emmitt was asleep on my chest and snoring away (he had been a bit congested lately). Just at the moment where I was to say "customer service," Emmitt let out a really loud snore. It registered on the phone and as a result I heard, "That is an inappropriate response. Please try again." 

The second is from Jesstine. I was talking to her about her address. We talked about what state and what city she lived in. I was drilling her and asked her, "What state is Wichita in?" She replied emphatically with, "THUNDER!!!!" (In case you don't know already, she LOVES hockey games and the Thunder is the local team that we go and watch.) Needless to say, my fellow hockey fans were thrilled!

The last isn't really a saying or anything. It is a picture because a picture says a thousand words. Jesstine is ready for Christmas and she is ready for it to be NOW!

Gotta love kids!

In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments: