Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Few Preprations

This week I was able to make a few preparations for what is to come in the next few months. The first is getting Jesstine a backpack for her first year of preschool! I didn't know it would be so hard to find a small backpack for preschool....in JULY!! She picked one out with an owl on it. We found it in a catalog and looked it up to order it the same day and they were SOLD OUT!! It is July! UGH! So I found a smallish one that she agreed to at one of my favorite stores that just opened up a branch close by! The cool thing is that it was on sale AND I had a coupon. So I paid LESS than I would have paid on the other backpack and I was even able to put her name on it! Pretty nifty!And the second preparation I made was to get a blanket like Jesstine's "green blankie" for Emmitt. It took a little while to find the blanket (which I later found out the embroidery place carries them) and since I was getting her backpack embroidered, I did his blanket at the same time!

Hope everyone out there is staying cool! It is stinkin' hot this summer!

In Him,
The Hutchins'

No comments: