Monday, July 11, 2011

Engineer Like Daddy

My mom watched Jesstine part of the time while I worked this last school year. It was a nice break for my Mother-In-Love! On one of the occasions that she watched Jesstine, she took her garage saling. I know that isn't really a word, but it works for me! At one of the garage sales, the seller had a model train set. Jesstine worked diligently to set the trains on the track and by the time my mom was ready to go, she had successfully set up the train set and had it going! The seller made a comment about her being a future engineer. I found this funny because she is in a long line of engineers in her family! Well, in our recent trip to the Colorado Railroad Museum (not on our original agenda, but Jesstine kept talking about a train museum that she wanted to go to), I found this shirt! I can't wait for her to wear it! It is going to be pretty big on her right now, but it will fit her. Hopefully if she hasn't worn it out, she can pass it down to her little brother in a few years time!



In Him,
The Hutchins'

No comments: