Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 year-old Picture (Peek)

A few months ago, a facebook friend of mine mentioned that she could really use some more clients to take photos of. I knew that Jesstine's 3rd birthday was fast approaching and it was time to get some pictures taken. I figured I could help out a friend and get Jesstine's 3 year-old photos done at the same time. Well, I can't say I was optimistic when I left the photo shoot. It didn't have anything to do with the photographer. It was Jesstine! She wouldn't get her picture taken without saying, "CHEESE" and giving the cheese face....the ENTIRE time! My photographer friend later told me that it was a normal three year-old thing and she sees it quite often! I guess she was able to get a few decent shots though! Here is a little peek. There will be more to come. If you download pictures from my site, hold off because these will have the "fresh takes" watermark on them. Let me know either in the comments here what you want and what size or email me and I will get the real thing to you as soon as I have them. This is just a sneak peek!
(This is the shirt and the bow that she will hopefully be wearing at her "Pirate Party" on Saturday. I special ordered the shirt on Etsy and My bow lady, HERE, made the bows as per my special request as well!)

In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments: