Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Sneak Peek!

Well, today I had to get an ultrasound of my gallbladder. I have been SO uncomfortable for the last 3-4 weeks. We were starting to wonder if my gallbladder is the cause. So my OB sent me to my regular doctor's office for an ultrasound of my innards! While I was there, the sono tech decided to take a peek of Baby Hutchins. Here is the sneak peek that I got today! It could not have come at a better time! Up until last week, I had not really been terribly anxious with this pregnancy; just uncomfortable. Then with last weeks scare, I have been so anxious! I have a regular appointment with my OB tomorrow, but it was nice to get a peek of the baby today to calm some of that anxiety. I am not sure that he will be doing one tomorrow. So, here is what we saw:

Baby's head is on the right and he/she is facing down with legs curled up underneath.
Had a strong heartbeat at 156 BPM. Baby's head is on the right you can see eyes and mouth!
Another view of baby's head on the right. One eye is hiding behind the white stuff and the other is on the top. He or she tends to like to face my back side, so it may be a little difficult to get some good pictures of him/her for a while! The first thing we saw was he/she pulling his/her hand away from his/her face! It was so cool!

In Him,
The Hutchins'

No comments: