Friday, May 6, 2011

Jesstine's Funny Sayings:

So, in all of the chaos that has been happening around us the last few weeks, Jesstine always reminds us of the joy that she brings to our lives! She has been trying to learn our names. Today, I asked her what Mommy's name was. She replied, "Mommy Jonelle Hutchins!" LOL!

On a sweeter note, my mom watched Jesstine for us on Wednesday while I worked. Mom took her to her own house so she could get some school work done. On the way they listened to Mom's new Michael W. Smith CD. There was a song on there that he was singing about sanctuary. Mom turned the radio off as soon as the song was over because she was pulling into her driveway and likes to start a new song when she gets in her car the next time. Jesstine looked at her and said, "Grandma that was a beautiful song!"

Another grandma story, but this time with Grandmom who also watches Jesstine while I work. On Tuesday they went to the "tree store" (nursery) to look at trees. Grandmom sang one of the songs that she has always sang to her grandkids and Jesstine knows it well. She sang, "Jesstine is my darlin' darlin' darlin'. Jesstine is my darlin' she's my doopy doo!!!" Grandmom went through all of the names of her family members and when she stopped, Jesstine took up where she left off singing, "Gammom is my darlin'......."

And finally, today I was getting dressed and had pulled my nightshirt off. Jesstine looked up at me and said, "Mommy, what are those?" I told her they were breasts and that when she was older she would have some too. She said, "Oh, but I want some NOW."

LOL! She is such a joy! It is fun to hear this little person during a busy and stressful week! She is such an amazing gift from God!

In Him,
The Hutchins'

No comments: