Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Little Scare

We had somewhat of a scare this week. I will be 11 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Wednesday I got up to go to the bathroom and I had a LOT of bleeding. In case you don't know already, that is NOT supposed to happen. I had to wait through the night and call first thing in the morning to get in to see the doctor. My mom went with me today and here is what we saw:

Baby is 100% fine as far as we can tell. He or she even jumped for me a little when I laughed. There are no signs of distress. We are unsure where the blood is coming from. Everything looks terrific! As a matter of fact, the top of the picture shows that I am at 10 weeks and 6 days today. The bottom shows how he or she is measuring from crown to rump. Further more, we THINK we were able to determine what sex this baby is, but because it is SO early and everything is SO small, we are going to wait a little longer to tell people for sure.

In Him,
The Hutchins'

No comments: