Monday, December 13, 2010

Music To My Ears

If you follow this blog, you likely know who I am and what I do. If not you can read the bio part at the right side. I am a music teacher and have loved music for as long as I can remember. So you can understand that it brings me such joy to see my daughter enjoy it as well! I did an earlier post back in July when Jesstine was just beginning to pick up on songs. You can view the 2 part video here. Well, she is getting quite good at it. Here is her latest rendition of Jesus Loves Me.



Also, 'tis the season for holiday music. I have to say this (or possibly the one that our babysitter got on her flip camera) is my favorite version of this holiday classic. (I think the "Ho, Ho, Ho" adds to the piece quite nicely!)




In Him,
The Hutchins

No comments: