Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Last Week, Little of This Week

I was going through some of my pictures on my phone and realized that I REALLY needed to sort, delete, and save some things! As a result, this is a little bit of last week and a little bit of this week.

No, you aren't mistaken. This is NOT Jesstine! My friend, Cheri, called me on Monday of last week and needed someone to watch her little girl. I was more than happy! Jesstine and I took her to playgroup with us and she LOVED this giraffe!


Here Jesstine is playing at the "pretend play" corner of playgroup. I think they are putting the dishes away.


I LOVE this picture! As you have seen from previous posts, Jesstine has really enjoyed putting on her tutu and dancing lately. This is currently the wallpaper on my phone! And in the background, you can see my dirty kitchen!

Last Friday, we went to the zoo because it was SO nice! We invited my mom along. She was actually watching my cousin's little boy (my second cousin), Andyn. We had a GREAT time! We all slept well that night!

It was so nice that same day, we decided to play outside after nap. This is her playhouse under our deck. I am really looking forward to letting her play more with this as it warms up. I even have some foam puzzle pieces to put down so she doesn't have to sit on rocks!


This is on the neighbors' trampoline. She is learning to jump on solid ground as a result of this adventure!

More playhouse pictures with our neighbor, Ryan. Our neighbor boys bring such joy to our little girl! She refers to the both as "Bandon." Brandon is the oldest boy's name. I had a picture of him, but I accidentally hit delete instead of copy on my phone! I was disappointed! It was a good picture!

As you WELL know, we attended Sesame Street Live on Saturday. We had to come home with a "concert t-shirt!" It's a little big, so hopefully she will wear it for a while!


The other night I needed something to occupy Jesstine upstairs while I made dinner. She wanted to slide on her slide downstairs. So, I moved it upstairs! These are the foam puzzle pieces I was referring to earlier in this post. She currently uses them as a stage to do her "hot dog" dancing.

And last but not least, a few pictures she is going to HATE me for later! We aren't actively trying to potty train. I am trying to acclimate her to the potty. I will persue it more this summer when I am off of work and can devote more time to it. Right now, we attempt the potty fully clothed after waking up in the morning, before and after nap, and right before her bath. Sometimes I take her diaper off just in case we get lucky. For this try, she needed a book to read! PRICELESS!!

Here she is actually saying cheese!
As you can tell, we love our little girl! We feel so blessed that we have been given the chance to raise such a beautiful, smart, fun, loving little girl! Thanks for sharing in these moments with me! We hope that there are many more to come!
In Him,
Lacie

No comments: