Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NFL 2009

Well, it is that time of year again. Time for another football season. I kind of like this time of year and kind of don't. I like it because since I met Stephen, I actually began to understand football and enjoy it....a little. I will certainly root for the right team. If you don't know who that is, shame on you! I kind of don't like it because that means that my husband has always got fantasy football and his team on his mind!!! It is better since we now have DVR. We used to rush home from church each week to watch the game. If it wasn't on TV, we would camp out at the nearest sports bar just to see it! That was when the hadn't passed the smoking ban in public places!!!! Now, we not only have DVR, we also have the NFL network. 99% of the time his team is on.

You are probably wondering why I keep referring to them as "his team." Well, I am about to post a link for you to look at. I am keeping with his theme of appearing to have an objective opinion by not mentioning the team that we truly support! So, on to the real reason behind this post! For the last 20 years, my wonderful husband has loved football so much, he has written his own football preview. It has become increasingly difficult over the past few years to get it accomplished. It has also evolved from what I understand. If you don't know what a football preview is, it is a preview of projections that someone (or several people in the case of the magazine versions) puts out each year for the upcoming football season. Most have a rundown of each team and even some of the players. It is a big job to say the least! Most of them also include cheesy pictures of the collaborators in some form and of course pretty girls. I was featured in one a couple of years ago. My place has been taken by an even prettier girl for the last two years!

So, you may be thinking, "I don't even LIKE football!" or "Why do I care what Steve thinks about how my team will do this year?!" (Sorry honey, they might be thinking that.) If you don't get anything out of the content itself, you will at least be able to see a few cute pictures of Jesstine and some cheesy ones of Stephen. So click HERE and take a look! If that doesn't work, copy and paste this into your address bar: http://home.swbell.net/captsah/nflpreview.

Oh, and in case you can't see, the new background on this blog is supposed to have Elmo on it. If you don't see Elmo, sorry! It will probably just have a blue background! Maybe try it on another computer to see if that works!

As always, we hope you are doing well!

In Him,
Lacie, Stephen and Jesstine

No comments: