Thursday, September 10, 2009

Esther-It's Tough Being a Woman



Well, I have been in need of some spiritual food for quite some time. It has been almost a year since I actually got to attend a class on Wednesday nights at church. We have tried to goose Jesstine a long to get her to stay up that late and it always ends up being such a fight! So for the most part, we eat dinner at church then Jesstine and I would come home and commence the bath time/bedtime routine. Well, last night was the beginning of the Beth Moore series for the women at church. I made it very clear to Stephen that I will be taking this class one way or another. The nice thing is that the format is such that they discuss first and show the video last. It also starts WAY earlier than the other classes. It starts at 6:30. Now, we will have to make sure we are there in enough time to eat, but I think that is manageable. My plan is to come and eat, discuss things in the discussion part and then head home. Then later in the week I will borrow the video to view at home! We will see how that works! Regardless, it is nice to finally do something for myself! I am not saying that I haven't had times when I have been able to do things for myself. I just haven't had much of an opportunity to do something for my SPIRITUAL self!


In Him,

Lacie, Stephen and Jesstine

No comments: