Sunday, May 6, 2012

NEW!!!

I hate to do this, but it is a temporary (possibly permanent) solution to a problem I have been having for a while now. I am moving this stuff to a new blog location. The short answer to why is that I have used all of my picture quota and that is the main part of this blog. I use it for memories and a lot of those are documented in pictures. You may have noticed that I stopped displaying a photo at the top and our family photo on my profile picture. I don't think I can get Stephen to allow me to pay more for photo storage online, nor should he. So, from now on all new posts will be at www.stephenandlaciehutchins.blogspot.com  The only difference is that it is STEPHEN and not STEVE. More accurate anyhow. From now on if you want a new post, go there! Thanks!

In Him,
The Hutchins Family

No comments: