Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Painting

Tried to post this update 3 other times, but the photo uploader has been having problems. I guess this last time was a charm!

Here Jesstine and I are painting the pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.

Here is the finished product.
The pumpkin that Jesstine picked out for me had the name "Rene" on it. So after I painted this side, I painted the other too. Jesstine's is the one on the right.

Here is the other side of mine.






I had so much fun painting, that I even painted the other side of Jesstine's so that she could have a pumpkin too!
Well, tomorrow is Halloween, so if you stop by regularly, you may want to stop by in a few days. I also may be posting some pictures of a mini photo shoot that we are doing today of Jesstine in her costume! Stay tuned for more Halloween fun!!!!
In Him,
Lacie

No comments: