Wednesday, January 14, 2009

5 month-old!

Yes, it feels odd to say so, but I now have a 5 month-old! It is hard to believe that she is already almost half a year old! Lately she has really been giving us a run for our money. We are still working out the sleep stuff. I know that many of you have children who didn't sleep through the night very early and still may not! I was blessed (I thought) that MY child would sleep from 7:15 pm to 7:15 AM with little fuss. About a month ago, she started waking up at about 3 AM. She almost always went back to sleep within 5-10 mins. Lately it has been around 6 ish! I know I am complaining, but when I already had it so good, why did it have to change! I am too crabby at 6 ish! I would be fine if she would wait just one more hour or so! I know Sandra can understand my point on this because she is not a morning person either! This morning I even had the added joy of a dirty diaper to clean! To top it off, most of the time her naps are only about 25 mins. long during the day. She takes three at least, but that is just not long enough. I know I mentioned a lot of this in the last post, so I will quit beating a dead horse and get on to the fun stuff!
Yep, a 5 month-old. She has grown so much! I know that if you are viewing this blog, you have likely kept up with it pretty regularly. Well, she is getting so big. I thought I would post a picture of her when she was newborn and compare it to her 5 month picture. In her five month picture she is wearing an outfit that her Papa Hutchins got her. Doesn't she look cute?
Also, I thought I would include a few more pictures. One is of her playing with her favorite toy which is a cloth book that has the crinkle paper in it. We looked up and she had her hands to her side with the book covering her face! We also have recently discovered that she fits in the Jeep carrier a whole lot better.
I hope you enjoy! We hope that all of you are well.

In Him,
Lacie, Stephen and Jesstine
P.S. Here is a link to the video I promised. It really doesn't do the moment justice. I guess you would have had to have been there! Maybe you will enjoy it a little bit. You can certainly tell that Ian LOVES Jesstine! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT_FGVi8tBk
1 week and 2 days-old.
5 months old
Reading through osmosis!
Super Daddy!

No comments: