Thursday, October 9, 2008

BIG Girl!

Well, I wasn't joking in the last post when I said that she is growing! The outfit she wore to her tea party was SO big on her when she wore it that day. Now, she is almost too long for it! The pants were so big on her (it was quite cute!). Now they fit perfectly. I am praying that she will still fit in it for our pictures on Thursday. We have a Madonna setting. No not as in the singer! As in a mother and child picture. There is no sitting fee and we get a free 8x10 with no obligation. It is a gift from my OB. If you can't tell, I am looking forward to it. Here is a picture of Jesstine in her new shoes and her tea party outfit. Also I am including a couple of pictures of her showing her support for some of our favorite teams. Is this a conflict of interest do you think?


Oh yeah, and she smiles very well on camera!
Dallas Cowboys or ........

Wichita State? Conflict of interest?
In Him,
Lacie, Stephen and Jesstine

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't wait to see for MYSELF this BIG girl!!! She is SO beautiful!!!

Lisa Beth Hutchins said...

She IS so beautiful!