Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello Friends!

Hello everyone! I am Herm, the latest addition to the Hutchins' family! My mommy and daddy got to get a closer look at me today! They are so proud! I was a little uncooperative. That sonogram tech wanted me to move in ways I didn't want to! Mommy and Daddy still got some great pictures though! Even better they think they know if I am a her or a him! They are happy to share my pictures with you, but they tried really hard to make sure none of them showed you my boy/girl parts! They want it to be a secret. I am not telling you! Some of the pictures look small, (because I am only 10 ozs. right now) but if you click on them, they will open bigger in a new window!

This is a pictue of my face! I like to keep my hands up close to my cheeks! I like to box Mommy's bladder that way! Right now I look like an alien because my eyes are still closed tight for a few more weeks.

This is the first side profile anyone has been able to get of me (picture 1)! Mommy listens to Bible songs in the car all of the time, so I also practice praying (picture 2).


I also like to face down a lot. It helps me pray easier (picture 1). I am already working on my soccer kicks too (picture). The soccer ball I use now is pretty squishy though! I take turns between boxing Mommy's bladder and kicking it. You can kind of see my cute butt on the right side there too! *blush*
Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my picture. If you think you have a guess of what gender I am based on these pictures, would you please keep it to yourself? Mommy and Daddy are trying really hard to keep it a secret! I told them they needed to at least tell Grandmom and G-ma, but they said no! Sorry, I tried!
TTFN



1 comment:

Jenni said...

Herm is absolutely beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet my nephew/niece!